Insight Millennium Subluxation Station
We utilize the:
The information given by this technology is vital to the Doctors here at Crouch Family Chiropractic. Along with the patient's history, chiropractic examination, pertinent orthopedic and neurological tests, and any necessary x-rays, the Subluxation Station adds critical objective information to help identify if chiropractic care is the correct approach to care and also aids in determining how severe the problem really is.
This technology helps the doctors to locate specific areas of nerve disturbance and vertebral subluxations. Vertebral Subluxations can cause muscle abnormalities (imbalance and asymmetries), tissue damage, loss of spinal motion, spinal degeneration, and eventually disease, poor health, and symptoms. Doctors of Chiropractic are the only trained and licensed health care providers in the detection and correction of subluxations. What is a subluxation? A subluxation is a problem with the spine where an abnormal position/movement of one spinal bone disturbs the communication between the brain and the rest of the body (Central Nervous System) causing a disturbance in the body (which leads to poor health, distressed organs and tissues, and ultimately symptoms.)
Your body can be malfunctioning for months, even years, before you experience any symptoms. (An example is a normal healthy individual one day having a heart attack the next day.) Since symptoms are always the last to show and first to go, it is important to monitor the function of your Nervous System which is what the Subluxation Station provides for the Doctors here at Crouch Family Chiropractic. We use this technology during your initial exam and after care has been given to determine your progress.
_Initial Scan Scan Showing Progress
Four important factors to consider before the tests are administered:
- Do the Subluxation Station tests hurt? Absolutely not. They do not utilize any needles, electrical shock, or heat whatsoever.
- Why do the Doctors perform these scans? Our purpose for administering these tests is to detect and pinpoint exact locations of abnormal function in the spine which cannot be seen on x-ray. Abnormal spinal function causes abnormal nervous system disturbance which leads to poor health and eventually symptoms.
- Why is it important to monitor the results? Here at Crouch Family Chiropractic we believe in the importance of monitoring your changes through periodic progress exams. It has been proven that a very slight amount of pressure (the weight of a dime!*) can disturb the communication of the Nervous System whether or not symptoms are present. How can you measure the results after removing the pressure? The scans using the Subluxation Station do just that.
- How will this test benefit me? For years, a major concern of the public has been: Why do I have to keep coming back when I'm pain-free? How do I know if I'm getting the proper amount of adjustments? With the use of our periodic progress exams utilizing the subluxation station you will actually be able to see the changes, and it will be easier to understand the amount and type of care you are receiving. Using this technology, we will be able to provide a tailor-made health development program to meet your specific needs.
- Why are children scanned? It has also been noticed that patterns of interference can run in the family. The scans have value in measuring nerve disturbance in children regardless of their symptoms. Our passion at Crouch Family Chiropractic is to offer family chiropractic care so that children can grow and develop to their best potential. Chiropractic care is a family affair!
How Does it Work?
We utilize two different scans to give us the information necessary to provide you exceptional chiropractic care.
- Surface Electromyography (SEMG) Scan - this scan measures the amount of current in the muscles along your spine. Vertebral subluxations disturb the function of the nerve system causing an abnormal amount of electrical current flowing to your muscles. The Symmetry scan identifies muscle imbalance caused by an abnormal amount of electrical current in the muscles on either side of the spine. The abnormal muscle pattern on the scan reveals an increased amount of tension on one side compared to the other side.
- Thermal Scan - this scan measures temperature differential on one side of the spine compared to the other. When there is disturbance to the communication of the nerve system, the blood vessels are disturbed and it can cause the body's thermostat to malfunction producing an imbalanced temperature reading. The Central Nervous System controls the blood vessels and the organs and glands, known as the autonomic system. This thermal scan provides information regarding the autonomic system.